Time Collection Devices
The most trusted time clock in use today.
- Save time & money by automating
- Prevent time theft caused by Buddy Punching [?]
- Instantly increase payroll accuracy
- Eliminate unauthorized overtime
- Fast, easy to use, reliable
- No cards to create or replace
- Return on Investment in less than a year
Clock Installation (Nationwide)
On-Site Repairs (NYC Area)
In-House Support Team
Software Database Hosting
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions:8.85"W x 11.65"H x 8.55"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC
or 12-24 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Verification Time: Less than one second
- Ambient temperature: 14°F - 104°F
- ID Length: 1 to 10 digits
- Communication: Ethernet (TCP/IP) ; Serial (RS232) ; Modem (9600 Baud)
- Memory: Data stored up to 5 years via the standard
internal lithium battery
- User Capacity: 50 - 32,512
The HandPunch Process in 3 Simple Steps:
Our most popular software to date. This powerful application was designed to be a simple to use, cost effective solution that automates all of your time and attendance needs. TA100 Pro automatically calculates employee time using your specific payroll policies and provides valuable management tools to help control over-payment and ensure proper distribution of labor costs.
Take TA 100 Pro to the next level. Genesis Pro helps optimize productivity and better manage your bottom line by automating not only your time and attendance, but also job costing, benefit administration, employee review processing, access control, and more. Genesis Pro also produces valuable management reports that help control over-payment of employees and distribution of labor.
Access your employee's data from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet-ready computer. This software has been developed with the travelling executive in mind. Do your payroll without even going to the office. No installation necessary, all you pay is a monthly fee.
Thank you! We have received your message. An email has been sent to address provided. If you do not receive an email, please refill the form by refreshing page, or call (718) 784-4900 to discuss.