Time Collection Devices
Electronic Time Recorder
- Automatic card feeding
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment
- 80 weekly program steps to activate features
- Clearly displays date & time
- Two-color printing
- Mark sensing technology eliminates overprinting
- External signal relay
- Built-in buzzer
Programming & Setup
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions: 12.3”H x 10.2”W x 6.1”D
- Weight: 9.66 lbs.
- Power supply: 120VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: Normal 6W (idle), maximum 60W
- Ambient temperature: 14°F - 113°F
- Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Environment: Indoor use only, dust free, not in direct sunlight
- Power Reserve: The optional battery, when fully charged, will maintain normal operations for 72 hours or 300 punches
- Printing: Two color
CP-5000 Time Card Printing Sample
Automatic Card Feed. Easy to Clock In & Out.
Amano Cincinnati’s CP-5000 Series Electronic Time Recorder is designed as a fully automatic time recorder which eliminates overprinting through the use of mark sensing technology.
An optical sensor detects the previous mark, and time & date are consecutively printed vertically on the time card.
Thank you! We have received your message. An email of this form has been sent to email address you provided. If you do not receive an email, please refresh this page to refill the form again, or call 718-784-4900.