Time Collection Devices
Heavy Duty Manual Time Recorder
- Industrial-strength synchronous motor
- The precision coined steel type wheels offer smooth reliable operation
- Automatic ribbon reversal at end of spool for longer life
- The large analog clock display is easy to read
- The steel case and key-lock provide a durable and tamper-proof installation
- Prints the day of week and time in large easy-to-read characters
- Right side printing along edge of any size card or form
- Optional left hand printing
- Mounts conveniently on a wall or tabl
Programming & Setup
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions:8.12"W x 10.25"H x 5.25"D
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Power supply: 115VAC, 60Hz ; 220VAC 60Hz (option) ; 220 VAC, 50Hz (option)
- Ambient temperature: 23°F - 113°F
- Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Mounting: Table or Wall
Rugged Design Can Withstand Harsh Environments
With the same features and rugged construction found in Lathem's 4000 Automatic Time Recorder, the 2100 uses manual activation, and a spring loaded print mechanism for instant registrations. The 2100 is fully guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for one year.
Thank you! We have received your message. An email of this form has been sent to email address you provided. If you do not receive an email, please refresh this page to refill the form again, or call 718-784-4900.