Time Collection Devices
Amano MJR 8000
Computerized Calculating Time Clock
- Totals hours for up to 250 employees
- Separates regular and overtime hours
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Program zones for late arrival or early departure
- Automatic break deduction
- Built-in battery backup
- Lockout capability
- Rounds IN/OUT times
Programming & Setup
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions: 6.70"W x 9.2"H x 4.5"D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Power supply: 110/120 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 4W (idle), 13W or less (printing)
- Ambient temperature: 14°F - 113°F
- Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Clock system: Liquid Crystal Display (date, hours, minutes)
- Memory: Data stored for up to 3 years without AC power
- Printing: Dot matrix
Discover Fast, Accurate Payroll Preparation.
The Amano MJR Series computerized time recorder automatically calculates hours worked and separates regular and overtime hours, taking the “guess work” out of payroll processing. This clock holds up to 250 employees in its internal memory.
Central Time Clock also prepares the clock for you, fully programmed and ready for use, before we install or ship. This durable clock is recommended for rougher work environments with high employee counts.
Thank you! We have received your message. An email of this form has been sent to email address you provided. If you do not receive an email, please refresh this page to refill the form again, or call 718-784-4900.