Time Collection Devices
Durable Mechanical Time Clock
- Dependable — designed to provide years of trouble-free service. Carries a lifetime typewheel guarantee, and 1-year warranty for the rest of the materials.
- Economical — uses widely available standard time cards. Automatic ribbon feed and reverse insures long ribbon life.
- Durable — withstands harsh environments and thousands of print registrations per day.
- Versatile — offers a variety of print registrations to meet specific applications. Month typewheel available in English (standard) or Spanish (special order); other options available.
Programming & Setup
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions:10"W x 8"H x 6"D
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Power supply: 115 VAC
- Ambient temperature: 40°F - 110°F
- Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Mounting: Table or Wall
Suitable for all environments
Acroprint 125 time clocks are suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other applications. This clock's manual-print time recorder accepts standard time cards. A push bar located on top of clock activates a sturdy spring print mechanism for instant registrations. This model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face and a tough, rust-resistant case.
Operates on 120VAC, 60Hz. Made in the USA. Installations, repair service, and support plans available.
Thank you! We have received your message. An email of this form has been sent to email address you provided. If you do not receive an email, please refresh this page to refill the form again, or call 718-784-4900.