Time Collection Devices
Heavy Duty Automatic Time Recorder
- Industrial-strength synchronous motor
- The precision coined steel type wheels offer smooth reliableoperation
- Automatic ribbon reversal at end of spool for longer life
- The large analog clock display is easy to read
- The steel case and key-lock provide a durable and tamper-proof installation
- Prints the day of week and time in large easy-to-read characters
- Right side printing along edge of any size card or form
- Optional left hand printing
- Mounts conveniently on a wall or table
Programming & Setup
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions:8.12"W x 10.25"H x 5.25"D
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Power supply: 115VAC, 60Hz ; 220VAC 60Hz (option) ; 220 VAC, 50Hz (option)
- Ambient temperature: 23°F - 113°F
- Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Mounting: Table or Wall
Rugged Design Can Withstand Harsh Environments
Ideal for payroll time or job costing, the 4000's rugged design can withstand high volume use and harsh environments. Featuring automatic activation, the electric coil print mechanism allows for simple one-hand operation, and instant registrations.
With a large, easy to read analog clock face, steel case and key lock, the 4000 can be mounted securely to a wall or tabletop. Its two-color ribbon self-reverses at the end of the spool for longer life, and can easily be changed. Works with all standard time cards.
Thank you! We have received your message. An email of this form has been sent to email address you provided. If you do not receive an email, please refresh this page to refill the form again, or call 718-784-4900.