Time Collection Devices
Electronic Time Recorder
- Easy out of the box setup
- Simple programming and operation
- Quartz clock accuracy
- Automatic card feed/print eliminates operator error
- Automatically advances year, month, date and Daylight Saving Time
- Prints time in most formats
- Surface detection for correct printing position
- High quality dot matrixs print for clean, clear printing
- Large, easy to read clock dial
Programming & Setup
Certified Repair Center
- Dimensions:7.5"W x 8.8"H x 4"D
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Power supply: 110/120 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 2W (standby), 8W (maximum)
- Ambient temperature: 14°F - 104°F
- Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Environment: Indoor use only, dust free, not in direct sunlight
- Memory: Data stored for up to 3 years without AC power
- Printing: Dot matrix
Ready To Use Out-Of-The-Box.
The Amano BX-1500 time recorder provides simplicity, value and affordability to small businesses. This push button operated time clock accommodates up to six punches/columns per day. Just simply press the “In or Out” button that aligns with your desired punch column and insert the card in the top feed.
Table or wall mounting provide flexibility for clock location and the built-in battery backup ensures the clock will not stop ticking!
Thank you! We have received your message. An email of this form has been sent to email address you provided. If you do not receive an email, please refresh this page to refill the form again, or call 718-784-4900.